IncidentMonitor™ ITIL Service Desk Software
From a straight forward call tracking HelpDesk to an enterprise scale Singe Point of Contact (SPOC) Service Desk, IncidentMonitor can fulfil all of your requirements.
Included with every Installation are best-practice templates for the following:
- 10 ITIL verified processes
- Workflow designer (for Approvals, routing and if/then/else branches)
- Forms designer
- Portal designer for custom publishing of forms & request layouts
- SLA Management
- Notification engine
- CI/CMDB (i.e. Asset Management)
- ServiceDesk BI Designer, EMAIL Management, Web, Windows
- Mobile clients & more
- 10 Free ITIL processes
- IT as well as Non-IT processes
- Workflow Engine for Approvals, Routing and If, Then Else decisions for process flow.
- Custom Forms Designer to create your own forms and Request Layouts.
- Service Portal Designer to Design and build your service portal with built-in and Custom Widgets
- ServiceDesk BI and custom Dashboards
- Integrated Change Management and Project Management Calendars
- Notification Engine for Custom Branding and definition of customer touch points
- SLA - Service Level Management -Service Matrix
- Web and Mobile UIs (responsive and adaptive)
- Integration of CIs and CMDB - Asset and Configuration Management
- Integration to third party applications through JSON, XML, or scripting languages using our Data Exchange and web services
- Integration to third party name spaces with out-of-the-box SSO support for Azure AD, O365, AD and LDAP (SAML is supported with some integration support from our services team).
- Service Communities (think Wiki and Forums wrapped into a neat package) to capture out-of-band knowledge that would otherwise be lost
- EMAIL Management and aggregation to ensure all information is captured on the correct request.
- Knowledge Management to control the publication of your organizational knowledge with an industry tested/proven vetting process.
- Skills based routing to ensure that the proper queues and people are routed to through their team or individual assignment.
- Resource Management to manage schedules, availability and workload.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use toolset
- Multi-tenant, multi-process support (e.g. a single installation of IncidentMonitor can manage several autonomous service desks)
- Customer driven, industry proven functionality
Our Price/Functionality Can Not Be Beaten!
Features and functionality are the same between the SaaS and on-premise applications.
Starting at $32/Support Personnel (yes end users are free).
A description of some of our Features
We understand that your company's service management requirements will change. We believe that you should NOT be locked into a vendor that charges you a lot of money to implement application features to support your changing requirements. Over the years, we have added significant features to IncidentMonitor™. New features are available to our customers at no additional cost. This is just one of the many ways IncidentMonitor™ and Monitor 24-7 are unique in the service management field.
To give you an idea of some of our features they are hightlighted below. Note that we cannot highlight everything. It is simply too much! Want to know more? Request a demo or send us an email. We are happy to help.
Quick Inquiry Form